The Summer 'It" Drink: Texas Ranch Water
Have you also been hearing all about "Texas Ranch Water" this Summer?? While we don't like cheating on our standard cold glass of Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc, we figured it was time to test this "it drink" out.
Named after its home state of origin, the Texas Ranch water drink was created to beat the heat from the brutal Texas summer temperatures. Feel like they nailed it because this drink is VERY refreshing. The best part about a Texas Ranch Water recipe is it is beyond easy to make because it only has 3 ingredients! Trust us, if we can do it, ANYONE can do it. Fool proof cocktail recipes [or any recipes in general] are our go-to.
- 1 - 2 ounces silver tequila [make it a good one like Herradura, Casamigos or Patron]
- 4-8 ounces Topo Chico [make sure you use Topo Chico and not another brand]
- Freshly squeezed lime juice
- Lime wedges for decoration
- Fill a glass to the top with ice (preferably crushed ice).
- If you are using a short glass, add 1 - 1 1/2 oz. of tequila to the glass, if you are using a tall glass, add 1 1/2 - 2 oz. of tequila
- Squeeze over the juice of half of a lime for a short glass, and a whole lime for a tall glass
- Fill to the top with Topo Chico
- Stir and enjoy!!
- Add a lime wedge for looks :)
Don't mind us as we go head to the beach with this refreshing cocktail in our hand! Let us know if you try this or already love a good Texas Ranch Water drink!
Fig & Willow