The Espresso Martini is having a VERY big moment right now which makes it the best cocktail, next to champagne of course, to ring in 2022! We have been seeing [and drinking] espresso martini's everywhere. If you are like us and not sure what New Year's Eve plans are quite yet, you can at least rest assured that you can stay up til' midnight and be sipping on a delicious espresso martini cocktail. Even the garnish of three coffee beans signifies the start of a great year with each meaning, health, wealth and happiness!
- 2 oz. vodka
- 1/2 oz. of coffee liqueur like Kahlua
- 1 oz. espresso [freshly brewed or from cold brew concentrate]
- 1/2 oz. simple syrup
- Garnish: 3 Coffee Beans
1. Brew the espresso and let it cool completely.
2. Add ice to a cocktail shaker then add the cooled coffee, simple syrup, Kahlua and vodka.
3. Shake very hard so the foam is formed then strain it quickly into a martini glass.
4. Top with coffee beans, serve.
- Make sure to cool the coffee completely after brewing it or it'll melt the ice and you won't have a nice chilled cocktail.
- To cool your coffee quickly you can put it in the freezer for a few minutes.
- Make sure to shake the cocktail extra hard so you create that lovely foam on top.
- When pouring the cocktail into your glass do it swiftly to ensure the foam ends up on top!
Recipe From the Preppy Kitchen.
Cheers to you, a delicious drink and to the New Year!
Fig & Willow