Can you believe October is here?! Really don't know where the time went but we are so excited to ring in "spooky" season with some cute and easy no carve pumpkin ideas! Carving pumpkins can be fun to do with friends or family but is very time intensive and those guys go bad way too soon. That's why we love these no carve pumpkin ideas that you can display all month long without worry that they won't make it until the big night! Question is - do you like spooky or cute??
1. How cute are these little faces?! These DIY Happy Pumpkins from The Crafted Life are so fun and will take you less than 10 minutes to make!
2. Love this gorgeous porch with DIY Rainbow Pumpkins created by The House that Lars Built. These would be great if you have a large porch but you can also use smaller pumpkins for smaller spaces too!
3. These sweet DIY Tiny Terrazzo from Ctrl + Curate are so sweet and would make a super cute centerpiece. You can also try the same pumpkin painting idea on larger pumpkins too for the front porch.
4. Lose the “jack” and just make a Pumpkin Lantern using a drill and a bit of matte finish paint for this super chic design that will look great on your porch or as as a center piece indoors.
5. Sometimes all you need for a cute no carve pumpkin idea is a sharpie and some artistic inspo! Love the super fun and Modern Designs on these baby pumpkins.
6. Why not add some Fall Floral to your pumpkin with a Floral Slash? For a pumpkin dotted with blooms, snip stems about one to two inches from buds. Drill small holes in the rind, then stick stems in holes. Done and Done!
7. Time to spook them with your punny ways this October! These Pun Painted Pumpkins are perfect for a good laugh and for a cute decorating idea.
8. Love the dipped dye look but don't want to do all the work? Use balloons! These DIY Balloon Dipped Pumpkins are all the cuteness with half the effort.
9. Be bold with gold. Get this trendy Gold Pumpkin negative space effect with a can of gold spray paint and circle stickers. I mean we can always get down with a craft that takes 3 things to complete. High Five!
10. These pretty [and of course a little spooky' Painted Pumpkins are a modern take on the classic carved pumpkins, but SO much easier!
Would love to know if you try any of these cute design ideas!! Happy October!
Fig & Willow